Forum Rules & Guidelines
Tragnarion Forums FAQ
Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
Circumventing a ban or suspension
Posting on another account or having someone else post in your behalf when your account has been suspended or banned is not allowed. As a result, a new suspension or ban will be issued.
Subjects/content not allowed on Tragnarion Forums
The following topics are not to be discussed on Tragnarion Forums on penalty of ban.
- Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
- Activities considered illegal by Tragnarion Studios (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
- Religious opionions/debates
- Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.
- Content that is considered illegal by law
- Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
General posting guidelines
- Do not create duplicate threads in the same or multiple sections to attract more attention.
- Do not bump threads
- Use the search function before creating a new thread
- Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, avoid one-word subjects
- Limit the usage of CAPS (capital letters), color, and special fonts
- Do not use ASCII code symbols or Unicode symbols
- Contribute in a constructive way
- Do not quote entire posts, only quote parts you wish to elaborate on. The quote button is not a reply button.
- Do not create pointless threads such as "Which character should I use?"
- Not everything belongs under "General Discussion", try to find the best suited section for your thread.
- Only post in English. As English is not everyone's native language, we ask you to not correct other people's posts unless you are asked to. Do not quote dictionary entries for the sake of arguing. Don't be the grammar police.
- Intentional poor writing, spelling or 1337sp33k will only get your post/topic deleted.
- Format your post (aka no "Wall of text"); paragraphs make reading a big post a lot easier.
Discussing moderator based actions
Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.
If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.
Bans can be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
Naming & Shaming
We don't want to see one sided accusations or any other form of naming and shaming.
osReal life personal information about yourself or anyone else should also not be posted on Tragnarion Forums.
We strongly suggest to never post your e-mail address on the forums, even if you deform it well enough to avoid being picked up by bots. If you want people to contact you, we suggest you use the private message system.
Respect your fellow members
Keep in mind that even though you are sitting behind your computer, you are still having a conversation with a human being.
We do not want to see: Racism, hatred, violent language, threats, real-life threats, insults, extreme vulgar language, flaming, otherwise inappropriate or hurtful language, harassment, grammar policing.
Spamming and Trolling
Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums. This includes, but is not limited to, the following examples:
- Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
- Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
- Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
- Making non-constructive posts
- Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
- Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
- Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
- Posting meme or troll images, text, or videos; "cool story bro", "u mad", "10/10", captioned images, etc...
- Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling -- if you feel it is, please use the report button)
Valid user name
When choosing a name for your profile, please avoid using the names of characters in Tragnarion games. Variants (such as Shade999) will generally be allowed, but Tragnarion reserves the right to change profile names which are too close to the character names and could be mistaken by users as official Tragnarion profiles. Users will be informed of this before any change is made, to provide the opportunity to choose an alternate name.