Close

Question Will this be available on Steam again?

Just as the title says,

Just curious if youre putting this game back on Steam for a full collection?

or maybe free/reduced price with Pre-order?

I think many people would appreciate that, i know i would

Kind regards
    Rawex.

Game Director
    Hi Rawex,

Although we're saving the official announcement for a bit later on, I can confirm that our plan is to give away a free copy of "Scourge: Outbreak" to everyone who bought the original "The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 & 2" on Steam.

Even though there are so many changes and improvements in the game, making this version so much more than a simple patch, we've always really appreciated all the support and positive feedback that we've gotten so far from Scourge fans everywhere, so it was really important to us to push for this. Thankfully the 'powers that be' agreed with us!

Kind regards,
    Omar

Quote Originally Posted by Rawex View Post
    I think many people would appreciate that, i know i would
    I'd love to play the previous game, as well, even if co-op/multiplayer wasn't supported.

Game Director
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmonautCowboy View Post
    I'd love to play the previous game, as well, even if co-op/multiplayer wasn't supported.
    Surprisingly (for us, at least!), many members of our Steam community have said that they too would like to be able to play the original "The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 & 2", so we're currently looking into the possibility of making it available again with Valve, ideally free for anyone who has Scourge: Outbreak. Fingers crossed!

- Omar